Kim and Bob Hughes

Kim and Bob Hughes
As The World Turns Finale - or is it a new beginning?

Monday, April 2, 2012

ATWT - Another Anniversary that isn't - 56 years


FAMILY
Fifty six years of As The World Turns

Now wouldn't that have been just wonderful for me, my friends and the million of viewers who had a daily encounter with the lives of the residents of Oakdale, to have been able to celebrate once again, just like we used to do for so many years. The Hughes and Snyder families WERE our 'REEL' families. 




















































































































HAPPY ANNIVERSARY April 2, 2012





3 comments:

  1. Wow, I remember so many of these pictures and video when I was researching for my salute video. You did an awesome job on bring all those back. Thank you for bringing back such wonderful and fond memeories.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a masterpiece with very special memories and moments. Thank you.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great again Angie. I love your scrapbooks, and I adore watching these old clips. And thank you so much for collecting them and putting them in order.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete